Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here we go 2011

Central Park New York
Well here we go 2011, first day.  I really had a great December, spending time with family and friends.  The trip to New York, was just what I needed.  It was great to get away and get inspired, and New York can really do that for you, or allow you to do it for yourself.  I took the time, to look back on the previous year, and really soak up the memories, and be in a state of gratitude for everything that was either accomplished or at least tried.  It was great to enjoy New York with Alba and our friends Ray and Linda Lam, who got married on this trip 
!  Alba and I were honored that they wanted to get married on this trip with us, and allow us to enjoy and be a part of this special day in their lives.  New York City is not for everyone, but I know many people who tell me they really want to go, and they will someday, the road to someday, leads to nowhere.  I say do it, you can budget and make it happen.  You will be glad you did.  I also did a great amount of reading, and studying the greats of comedy.  Lets get started, I will continue to do the podcast, and blog on a regular basis.  I have some hefty goals as far as writing, rehearsing, and performing, while still doing my best to stay employed in my cop job.  I hope everyone had a great New Years !  

No comments:

Post a Comment