Wednesday, August 18, 2010

September 17 show Caledonia, NY


It's getting close, September 17, Friday night, this is going to be a special show at Jones Hall, 366 Leicester street, Caledonia, NY. All the proceeds are going to an organization, "The American Federation of Police and Concerned Citizens". When I was looking for a charity to do our show, in honor of my friend, fallen Livingston County Sheriff's Deputy Jim Chiverton, I was contacted by his son Jason, who referred me to this organization, that gave Jim's sons thousands of dollars in scholarships. Thats all Mike and I needed to hear, to make this our charity. Last year at the Caledonia Country Club show,, I was really moved, when I was face to face with many of my former deputy partners from Livingston County who came to the show. I have nothing but fond fond memories of my five years with the Livingston County Sheriff's Department ! This year with this show being dedicated in honor of Jim, I hope to see and spend some time with many of my old friends.. Please come and support this show. Retired Deputy, and photographer Larry Tetamore will be at the show taking photos for anyone to purchase later, his son Mike will be opening the show, with some of his own comedy. We have national headliner Mike Marino coming to the show, this is amazing!!! please google Mike Marino comedian, and check him out, he is one of the best in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment