Sunday, May 2, 2010

Headlining the Downtown Comedy Club


Well it was great headlining the downtown Comedy Club in downtown LA ofcourse. A little natural nervousness, because on this night I was the guy. I am so use to opening for Mike Marino and being the feature, it was a little different feeling being the headliner. But I loved it !. It was a pretty good crowd, not as big, I think because it was the big fight night, Maryweather against Sugar Shane Mosley, and i know so many people who were staying home to watch the fight. I sometimes enjoy performing for people I don't know at all and have not seen me,, you get a totally sincere reaction. Not that you don't get a real reaction from friends and family, but because they know you, the reaction sometimes is more readily geared to acceptance and laughter. Which is great !,, I guess thats the ideal, make 6 million people your fan and friend !,,, Ok back work !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment